Skyline Owners Forum banner

What exhausts are you guys running?

1K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  reeve 
#1 ·
Anyone with an upgraded exhaust which one/manufacturer are you using? I plan on putting it on an R34 GTR V-Spec II. Or if you arent happy with your exhaust which one do you wish you had?

#4 · (Edited)
My car is only a GTST. Fujitsubo Legalis R...acceptable noise level for my disgruntled neighboors who hate powered cars. I will eventually install a Blitz Nur Spec without the bung or Japspeed exhaust about a week before I move out. I will intentionally come home at 0500 and let it idle down for 10 mins. Then I would really feel that deep throaty noise that I've been hearing from other skylines:).

ripnbst said:
Anyone with an upgraded exhaust which one/manufacturer are you using? I plan on putting it on an R34 GTR V-Spec II. Or if you arent happy with your exhaust which one do you wish you had?

#8 ·
apexi jasma but to be honest i find it a bit quiet i'm hopeing the HKS down pipe i have just bought will sort that out

#17 ·
Bullit adjustable system from Japan.

It's, erm, different. Backbox (the only box) is adjustable from inside the car via a tube with holes in it and a sleeve that slides over it controlled from something that looks like an old fashioned choke cable.

Problems are - apart from little tube with holes in there is NO sound deadening in the system. At all. None. And the tube is very small, like a micra exahust. So in quiet mode it kills performance completely (and blows the seals on the exhaust). In loud mode it gets me into fights with the neighbours - but ragging it does sound awesome.

For sale soon hopefully - anyone want it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.