1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
my fav early car movie memory is the first time i heard the lambo at the start of cannonball run booming out of next doors house,i was already into cars by then though

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Galsky's skyline got me into them i used to see it at motocross and think god i want one that was years ago when there wasnt many around

·
Registered
451 Posts
I don't think it was films. I think it was Matchbox cars, Starsky And Hutch and The Dukes of Hazzard:)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what he said !!!

same for me, although early films would be American Graffiti, Cannonball Run and the original Italian Job

its in the blood now, and it seems to be hereditary, as my 9 year old son is car daft, and my 3 year old seems to be following in the same footsteps !!

american graffiti trailerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MMXWnm2rg

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
V

·
0 Posts
I nominate my father - was a "Daddy's girl" and loved everything car related - something which he did nothing to discourage as I was the eldest of 3 girls so it was the closest he was going to get to doing Father/Son stuff!!!!!

Used to sit on a Sat night with him and watch Dukes of Hazzard and A-Team etc. I always loved Face's car......

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
have to agree with "von tripps" has to be daddy for me,watched him working on the car and how he drove it,and being 1 of 7 sons(yeah thats right no tv,s then) everytime he went out in the car and asked us to come along,i would shout"im in the front!!!"and when i was old enough i would sneakily steal it when he came home from pub and fell asleep.:)

·
R33 GTS25
1,145 Posts
Grease... the hotrods. ..

And then Grease 2 with the motorcycles....
(though I've never owned a bike...)

Convoy... them big ole trucks....

And eventually, any seventies-era movie that had Burt Reynolds in it :worshippy:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts