Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay okay...im getting impatient:bash: im soooo confused with the amount of gauges out there.....i want to fill these holes....52mm....

dont want to go defi and Apexi are 60mm....dont care if mechanical or digital and would like a blue illuminated screen....
fussy bastard arent i
any ideas lads:bigthumb:

kieran
www.awesomegtst.bebo.com

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
There are some nice autoguage ones which are luminescent and come in the blue colour you want. They also do DEFI style ones where they are black face until you switch the car on(but much cheaper).

Not sure what type of quality they are. Maybe someone on here has them.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
auto gauge do offers from there website.

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
auto gauge

:yum: :yum: :yum: yes i like the autogauge ones...especially the carbon face...:drool:
Hwaorang....have you seen these gauges with blue illumination....dosent say on their website???

thanks
kieran

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
:yum: :yum: :yum: yes i like the autogauge ones...especially the carbon face...:drool:
Hwaorang....have you seen these gauges with blue illumination....dosent say on their website???

thanks
kieran
Hi Kieran,

Yes I've definitely seen the blue guages, I think it was in the series 2000 they did them.
However they werent the smoked face ones but the "luminescent" ones. The entire gauge was backlit blue as opposed to the only the digits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts