Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
i dont see y u would need an oil pressure or water temp gauge. as the stock ones work just fine. i have a boost gauge, exhaust temp guage, and lambda/AF gauge. where would u get the mounting brackets for gauges? as those are hard to find.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i dont see y u would need an oil pressure or water temp gauge. as the stock ones work just fine. i have a boost gauge, exhaust temp guage, and lambda/AF gauge. where would u get the mounting brackets for gauges? as those are hard to find.
the stock oil pressure gauge is crap and most people agree, the stock boost gauge does not even read what you need it too so a aftermarket one in car is a very good idea.

·
Registered
610 Posts
they are very bland, but they work fine for me. and fot he most part, they are accurate.

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
they are very bland, but they work fine for me. and fot he most part, they are accurate.
the stock gauges are notorious for failing and giving incorrect readings mate,but it seems to be more pronounced on modded engines as mine are reading good the now too, however as soon as i start to mod my engine i will be fitting aftermarket gauges to ensure the safety of my engine :cheers:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
no they are prosport ebay job £115 includes sandwich plate senders all necessary wiring £115 all in inc delivery jus do a prosport gauge search on ebay:)

·
Registered
218 Posts
we have a AFR and A boost gauge, the oil pressure and temp and water temp and EGT are next, that ought to cover all bases ;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
my standard gauges are fine and my engine is modded a little untuned, i have about 300 hp wut a garret turbo. hoppin for about 350+ after the tune.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts