Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and who was it with? I have found Bell Direct to be the most competative so far....got mine to under £1000...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Bell

For a real comparison of prises you’ll have to reveal your age!!!!

Bell was £800 cheaper than my worst quote on a 406 Coupe.

Have not had a quote yet on the GTS as I still have over a month to run on this policy.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
mines £1250 with all mods declared and a small (well small ish anyway) mountain of points

points dont make prises in this game, it was £850 last year pre mods and minus a few pointlets

Paul

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Dont wonna tell you what it cost me to insure my GT4 when i was 20! No points and NCD since 17 and i still pay over the £2k mark....£2250 in fact. Cor blimey tis a lot might sell the thing now thing of all those penny sweets.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
privlidge

Sorry about the pelling... been on the scoth..:D

For me and my missus it cost me £900 wqith partial moods ( sorry thta should be mods ):40oz:

·
Registered
303 Posts
check the paperwork with Tesco. they quote for the wrong model sometimes making it look a good quote, when in fact it's not insuring your car.

E

·
0 Posts
Got mine with Kieth Michaels. Fully comp with full no claims insured as well for £1100. Tesco were cheaper by bout £100 i think but i wanted to pay the full yr in 1 hit on the phone there at then roadside standing next to me new car & they didn`t accept my debit card.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Tesco Fully comp , full no claims, no crashes in 5 years etc no points etc 1,089 age 29 R34 GTT

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I have just insured my R33 GTSt with Keith Michaels, no one else could get close to the quote they gave me! Adrian Flux wanted £120 more!

I am 25 with 8yrs NCB, SP30 and in an okish postcode area, I have paid £1060, does this sound good? :confused:

Cant wait until Friday to pick it up!! :D :D :D :D

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
The only age advantage...

Age 40, single 3 point SP30 in 2000, 420 horse R33 GT-R with new coat & boots in addition to lump surgery.

Liverpool Victoria, £690 fully comp with full legal cover, courtesy car etc, 72.5% protected no claims.

·
Registered
288 Posts
What mods should be declared when getting insurance.

I always have a problem getting them to understand my address never mind some mods?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I declared my 17" wheels and my induction kit with my Mustang and the wheels were no extra, but the induction kit added £15 over the year... whoopeee!! :D

BTW, Simon, your car sounded awesome at the top end of the strip on Sunday!! :D

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Just renewed mine, r32 gtst 8yrs no claims clean license £670 tpft for 26 year old in low risk area with adrian flux...not to bad i guess..:)

·
Registered
554 Posts
well i just rung london victoria to be told that the only skyline they make is the gte......this stumped me.....maybe we all drive gte's and are telling them porkys.....silly us...........

Also how old are the above ppl with these quotes ...just out of intrest...........

Ta

1 - 20 of 212 Posts