Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my car this morning:spank:

It sounded sweet driving off into the distance miss it so much already.

Hope to be back soon though with a Stagea of some description.

Just like to say nice meeting people over the past 2 years.

To the new owner James i hope you enjoy as much as i did.

See you all soon:cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Stagea for sale

OK point taken that I'm selling A Stagea without having made 50 posts but I was only responding to someone who is interested in one, is it not better for people on here to be aware of whats out there, I wasn't posting an add totally unsolicited.
Would it not be to members advantage that if they wanted a car and someone was passing through to let them know whats out there ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I won't lie, while not full-time I am a trader, I go to Japan and personally pick my cars, so does that mean if someone's interested in a particular car and I tell them I have what they want that its wrong? I would be quite happy to pay a commission to the website but my business doesn't really get involved in the Skyline market and so dont advertise here ?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I won't lie, while not full-time I am a trader, I go to Japan and personally pick my cars, so does that mean if someone's interested in a particular car and I tell them I have what they want that its wrong? I would be quite happy to pay a commission to the website but my business doesn't really get involved in the Skyline market and so dont advertise here ?
It only costs £15 per month to get basic traders rights here. Think about it because now I know you're a trader, I can let you sell very little if at all now sorry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would never sell a car to anyone and purport to be anything other than a dealer,thats not how I operate. My point is that it is very rare that I have relevant vehicles, this one was a one off that I saw in Nagoya so bought it. They is no point in advertising on a monthly basis as it isn't really my market but I would pay a commission on a vehicle I sold as a result of a posting here, is it not worth looking at a way of working this out ? This would allow members to find out about cars that they otherwise may not.

·
Censored
7,453 Posts
I would never sell a car to anyone and purport to be anything other than a dealer,thats not how I operate. My point is that it is very rare that I have relevant vehicles, this one was a one off that I saw in Nagoya so bought it. They is no point in advertising on a monthly basis as it isn't really my market but I would pay a commission on a vehicle I sold as a result of a posting here, is it not worth looking at a way of working this out ? This would allow members to find out about cars that they otherwise may not.
think of your commission as £180 (12x£15) pay it once, sell many. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Or look at it another way, spend £180 on the off chance that I may have a vehicle which may be suitable for bringing to your attention which may find a buyer.
People who are looking for cars would presumably do their reseach i.e. look at Autotrader, pistonheads etc,anyway. By allowing people to pay on a single car basis, the site would make money and members would get to know about alot more cars, I'd much prefer to give my money to an enthusiasts site than one of the big boys but I can't justify £180 on the off chance.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
In that case no can do I'm afraid. You seem honest enough, but rules are rules.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What do you mean selling below 50 posts by my reckonoing i have made 101 posts and look at my member id 6000 something to your 10000 something when did i join compared to when you did.
Don,t ever remeber seeing you at any of the shows supporting the club so all i can say to you is
WIND YOUR FU**ING NECK IN

·
Registered
6 Posts
What do you mean selling below 50 posts by my reckonoing i have made 101 posts and look at my member id 6000 something to your 10000 something when did i join compared to when you did.
Don,t ever remeber seeing you at any of the shows supporting the club so all i can say to you is
lLooks like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning- read the full thread. I never mentioned the 50 posts, I came on and mentioned I had a 32k miles Stagea for sale and my add was edited by the powers that be because I had only just just come on and mentioned it.
Oh and well done having a member id of 6000 you must feel very proud of yourself- bet your Dads bigger than mine as well.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts

Calm down Neil :)

I edited his posts, as HE was selling below 50. I even signed it off 'GB' ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts