Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys quick question!!! What is better a turbo elbow with divorced waste gate pipe (all in one turbo elbow and down pipe) or the split 2 piece system? Also what is the cambelt service interval on a R33 Gtst.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
To be fair there isnt any real difference or gain to be had from either, cetainly nothing that you'd notice.

As for the cambelt i'm sure its 60k or 5 years.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice one. If I get the one peice downpipe and turbo elbow it has enough stainless pipe to take a section out. This will allow me to make a screamer pipe and with a slight mod will make it an optional closed system or screamer pipe. I'd better change the cam belt then, look's easy enough. Any advice on changing water pump or tensioner while Im there?

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Nice one. If I get the one peice downpipe and turbo elbow it has enough stainless pipe to take a section out. This will allow me to make a screamer pipe and with a slight mod will make it an optional closed system or screamer pipe. I'd better change the cam belt then, look's easy enough. Any advice on changing water pump or tensioner while Im there?
Do it :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts