Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
thats a pretty general question innit. It depends what your after really as there are so many options.

Std re-built Steel
Hybrids 25-30's etc etc
T04
T78 (Lag lag lag)
T88 (more lag lag lag)

Loads a options. Will depend on internals fueling blah blah blah.

What are you wanting to use the car for?

I set this up for Sarky or Robo to take over with reems and reems and reems of info now. :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Personally I'd go for 2835's or 3037's for big power but you havent been specific enough with what you would like to achieve

Pope

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
one turbo or two..? What power are you looking to produce and over how large a rev range?

Pope

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Erm, can you get 2 T88's on a Skyline? I'd be impressed if so! :) I hear the HKS GT-SS's are pretty good. Give good response, as they spool up quickly. I think Big Mark has them?

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
I think the general rule of thumb on this question is too keep your turbo's as small as possible for track use, a few tuners have told me that the HKS 2510 or 2530 turbo's are best for track use with the boost pressure also increased.While this won't give huge amounts of power it does'nt effect the handling too much thus giving a good all round performance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
guys what do u think of having twin of T88... is it possible????
on my R33.. is it gowing to be good on streets use's???

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Your taking the p*ss now! where would you put them?in the back seat?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:p :p :p :D :D no just whant to know if possible to do some Creations :D :D ???!! and modefiled it butter :40oz:

so what do you suggest's me to have for race and streets use's
?????
HKS twin T51R
HKS single T88
any others ???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts