Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once i get my r33 gtst i should have a budget of about £800 to spend on mods and was wondering what you guys would recommend and what make to go for, and also what sort of power increase it would achieve

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
What mods will the car have?

Often the cars need a few belts, oil change and other bits to bring them upto scratch.

Your best to have a read of the sticky 'RB25DET Owners'

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers bruce will do, but any recommendations would be great as i'm new to this and feel a little out of depth!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers bigc82 I'll give him a shout maybe he can point me in the right direction for a car aswell been looking everywhere all week.
Thanks also to bruce-m looked at the tread and found it really useful.
so thanks again guys

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
i'd say for first mods, assuming the car has had a service :D and is still standard, to get the base mods enabling some further tuning later on
improve breathing with :
1 big bore downpipe
2 decat
3 air filter
4 zorst
5 turbo elbow

·
Registered
577 Posts
Soon as I got mine I got it undersealed, alarmed and serviced. Came to something like £750. Quite boring stuff but very important for longevity and peace of mind.
After that I went for Decat, downpipe, strut brace type stuff getting things in place for future performance mods.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Soon as I got mine I got it undersealed, alarmed and serviced. Came to something like £750. Quite boring stuff but very important for longevity and peace of mind.
After that I went for Decat, downpipe, strut brace type stuff getting things in place for future performance mods.
THAT

With maybe Plugs and induction kit if not already in place

Then it's on to the fun stuff LOL Thats where I am now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts