Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now Then,

Since i have had the Liner i have fitted a HKS down pipe, De-cat pipe, Kakimoto Exhaust, HKS type filter, HKS Iridium plugs, HKS boost controller and am just about to get my turbo back as what i have been told as a stage 1 hybrid and next i want a FMIC

but after this what do i do next and with all the other mods what sort of power should i see

Cheers Guys

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What injectors should i use? and will a GTR pump be a good up-grade? and what sort of power should i get?

Cheers

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
GTR pump will do, injectors depend on boost you want to run.
I wont guess on power gains as someone will jump on you usually and tell you your wrong. Its not worth posting BHP figures as it always ends in a row.

E

·
0 Posts
Im about the same spec mate without the hybrid turbo. I made 230 at the hubs before an Apexi AVC-R & Iridiums were fitted.
Dont really care what sort of power hike i get from running at .8 but if someone would like to hazard a guess??

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are the GTR injectors any better or do i need to get up-rated GTS injectors (if you know what i mean)

also just to change the subject for a while, will GTR suspension fit the GTS? i have been told this will up-rate the handling but keep the comfort

E

·
0 Posts
Ok Mr B. Send us a text mate. You`ve got the FMIC though. Could that be anything to do with the cause of your infinate boost?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
That and all the other stuff mate. If the turbot aint inflated like a baloon after the run I will text you what happened.

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Since i have had the Liner i have fitted a HKS down pipe, De-cat pipe, Exhaust, HKS type filter.

This is what I am planning to have done by new year. Say we are talking standard 250 BHP on a GTS, what increases on BHP and torque do you think we are talking about ? How much is a Down pipe ?

De-Cat goes on tomorrow !!!

Moff

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think i paid about £150-160 for the HKS down pipe as for the BHP i think i need to get it on the rollers to find out

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Why do BHP figures matter anyway, just something to chat about down the pub imho. As long as the car scares the fcuk out of u when u drive it, blows most other cars away on the road and runs as it should...who cares?

N

·
0 Posts
Isaac Hunt said:
Why do BHP figures matter anyway, just something to chat about down the pub imho. As long as the car scares the fcuk out of u when u drive it, blows most other cars away on the road and runs as it should...who cares?
i go with this

1 - 19 of 19 Posts