Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what oil i should use for my rb25. right now i am using 10w-30 mobil 1 synthetic but i think i read somewhere that i should be using 15w-50 synthetic. advice would be appreciated as i really dont need the motor messing up on me.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
As per the previous suggestion, talk to Opie, as much depends on the exact model, state of tune and how you drive it, as well as the type of oil.

If I had to make an off the cuff decision on a standard turbo motor I'd go for a very high quality fully Synthetic with Ester(s), Silkolene Pro range or Motul or Amsoil etc in a 5w 40.

Aitch

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Hey mate. If you use the search button on here about which oil is best there will be quite alot of information already covered on the best oil. Otherwise, email Opie Oils and they'll recommend you the best oil for you and possibly the best oil you could get in the USA.

What part of Orlando you from ? I used to live in Winter Park. My ex went to Rollins College.
Cheers

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i live in the southchase area. i know where winter springs is though. not to far of a drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts