Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Naz Ali
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
the problem is i came to change front brake pads on my 2.0na r33...

But the front pads that are for the 2.0 wouldnt fit..we got the part number of the old pads and they for a 200sx/primera....when it says 200sx i think they mean the s13 not s14

So got some new pads for primera/200sx and they fitted perfect ..that means my front calipers are not the rb20e and have been changed..

The main problem then was my front caliper seized up...so i picked up a caliper at scrappers of a p11 primera which are 95-00 models

Got caliper back and it was slightly bigger when we tried fitting it... so i think they meant the older shape primera p10

anyway im now wandring if this wrong caliper i got ofthe 96-00 primera is same as rb20e ones and id it will fit and take my rb20e pads that i bought originally for the 2.0 and fit onto my rb20e discs.??

Replies and help ASAP please please!!..as car is in garage been there since yesterday

they want around 80quid to refurb my s13 caliper...or if these primera p11 calipers fit they 20quid each

·
Naz Ali
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i already have one primera p11 front caliper thats whay i wanted to know if its same as the rb20e front caliper.....plus these scrappers is 5min away from me...so if theyre the same i can get the other side too

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
well the s13 calipers are the same as my r33 rb25de ones with 280mm discs,what size discs as yours got on it the 2.0 as 250mm

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts

·
Naz Ali
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
iv had a talk with conceptua...and no the p11 primera didnt fit...the pads that fit my calip[er apparently share it with the 200sx sr20de and primera w10.....these calipers we cant seem to find wthem anywhere though i seen very similar looking ones but they dint fit

..but a company has just sent them off who will charge me 80-85quid to refurb as rest of them want 125quid,,but this company are going to double check the price first....its a pain :9 i just my skyline back

**apprently this is the caliper i need...but its to far away...so will jus refurb mine as garge are getting stressted with my car takigg up one of their ramps for 2days now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAKE-CALIPER-RIGHT-FRONT-NISSAN-200-SX-PRIMERA-W10-/120765438920?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c1e2e5bc8#ht_1229wt_1163

·
Naz Ali
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
brakes are all fitted and working...

caliper came back in gold...now it looks stupid as all other sides are not painted lol...font kno what type of gold the used so i can paint all others in that color

anyay MOT time on monday then its all good :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts