Skyline Owners Forum banner

What parts do I need to change to get 500hp on my r33 gtst rb25Det?

6K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Sargara 
#1 ·
Looking to get between 500-550hp.

#2 ·
So depends what you have already but I would think fmic, bigger injectors 760 min if not bigger, larger flow fuel pump, new ecu perhaps something like Haltec or similar, larger turbo, new metal head gasket, probably forged pistons etc, probably something else I may have missed. Essentially a full rebuild and mega bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 · (Edited)
Injectors, fuel pump, AFM, ecu, turbo (possibly external wastegate too), fmic + exhaust (maybe manifold too), fuel pump, clutch, head gasket with studs and a good tune. If you want it to last a forged or rb30 bottom end is smart so Pistons, Rods, bearings, bolts, Crank collar, oil pump/gears, oil control mods like sump breather, machine work and so on. At that power level it also might be smart to invest in things like additional gauges (id go with oil pressure, afr, oil temp) and stuff like coilovers etc to improve handling.

Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS A6003 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

#5 ·
it will cover the parts yes but not fitting. Id work on doing it 1 at a time and build up gradually instead of all at once, that will help with costs and also let you try each component so you can experience that changing X makes the car react Y etc. Exhaust, fuel pump, front mount intercooler, clutch can all be done independently. AFM, Turbo, Injectors and ECU will all need a remap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.