Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeez.... Not my week for car stuff...

Car almost binned again! Well, not quite, but almost slightly bent!

Out for a haircut earlier and couldn't find room in the funny wee car park to turn the car, so I was reversing slowly along it to get to the end where I could turn and get out.

Now, whilst my car isn't the world's loudest, its noticeable enough I think.

So, as I trundle along on my merry way a twat in a yellow Fiat Punto Sporting decides to reverse out into me. Clocked them (lucky I was looking over my right shoulder and not the left, as I should've I guess) and jumped on the brakes. Got her into first and floored it whilst hitting the horn. Excaped with a coupla scratches to the corner of the rear bumper. Otherwise, she'd a got me right below the fuel filler, on the quarter thats just been resprayed!.

Stopped and got out swearing and went to inspect the damage..... Not too bad, and the bumper is getting painted soon anyway, but I was well planning on making whoever was responsible cough up.

So, I hear this voice say 'Oh I am so sorry, I heard your engine but didn't see you!'

Was about to say 'So you decided that rather than look over your other shoulder you'd just back out anyway' when I noticed how seriously cute this girl was.

Ended up saying, 'nah, it'll polish out' and leaving it at that.

Damn Fiat wasn't marked.

So, the moral of this tale... Damn fine looking Fillies get away with murder. And I am a Twat for not getting her number to 'Claim the Insurance'.

D'Oh.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, tell me about it.....

One of those 'Think of a great line 5 minutes later than when it was needed'.

We coulda discussed the repair costs over a few red wines....

Damn!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Amazing what a cute smile and flash of thigh can do for some chicks.... :eek:

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
You plonker! You should have at least got her to buy you a beer!

Sigh....

J.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
you followed her from the pub then lol

·
Registered
303 Posts
Definitely missed an opportunity there mate.

Still, you could be in the same car park every day for a year and never see her again.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Dont worry dude, we've all done it tho ! missed out on opportunities like that... Like sleeping in the wrong room after a party!

**** happens - its true and better things some times do occour later. AND if you do ever see her again, youve allready broken the ICE (and not your car !)...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Nope sorry, anyone who hits my car gets it and with a line like "i heard your engine but didn't see you" and being cute only makes it worse. Dumb bint:mad:

·
Registered
299 Posts
You can always be nice to them (in the off chance of screwing em sensless) while your incurance company promtly bends them over and shows em who the daddy is!

But hey it's always difficult when the wee man takes over your mind...

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I hit some guy in a volvo....I was trying to cut someone up at the time....he got out, all 6ft 7 of him and lumbered toward me....was in my office skirt suit, I climbed out of my car and smiled sweetly, he looked at the damage to his car and then looked at me, shrugged and said, dont worry...got in his car and drove off.....

·
Registered
547 Posts
it was cos a bird i crashed me metro, my m8 goes did u see that birds arse, so instead of using my mirrors i turned around, and leaned on the steering whell causing it to go in2 a tree

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ha ha, Im constantly doing that...not crashing....Watchin totty as i drive by.

There should be a law against fine totty walking anywhere near roads!!! Every bloke does it, and it sometimes becomes quite dangerous!! Especially when driving down Windsor high street on a hot Sunday afternoon!!

:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts