Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:attention:
Hi, my car appears to have a genuine GTR Carbon Fiber Spoiler, it has "2" panels/blades!? ...I've only seen GTR spoilers with a single panel/blade..

Does anyone have the same spoiler?

Why does this one/my one have 2 panels?

Is it rare/a one-off ??

Does anyone know if I can get genuine replacement Carbon Panals for this spoiler (x2)

All info etc would be greatly received

Regards

Martin :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
They are not just a GTR one..... they are a Nismo 400R one.... but it's probably a copy from KR as already mentioned.... take it off and see if the end plates have nismo on them.

·
4,536 Posts
They are not just a GTR one..... they are a Nismo 400R one.... but it's probably a copy from KR as already mentioned.... take it off and see if the end plates have nismo on them.
No the spoiler is a GTR one with a twin blade....lol

Sent using TapatalkHD

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
Remove the spoiler end caps and see if you can adjust both blades separately if you can then like me you will have genuine nismo 400r rear spoiler

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
Fingers crossed its a nismo item...
I have one so I'm happy :)

However the fact that I can see adjustment holes in the rear blade and also the rear blades leading edge is slightly discoulered and I can see the carbon weave in it I'm sure it's a genuine item

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
Also of your wanting replacement blades I'm sure your looking at we'll over 1200 quid minimum for them direct from nismo if they still have the moulds as I don't think they will have any sitting on the shelf lol plus why would you want to replace them?

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nismo or Not ??

Also of your wanting replacement blades I'm sure your looking at we'll over 1200 quid minimum for them direct from nismo if they still have the moulds as I don't think they will have any sitting on the shelf lol plus why would you want to replace them?
I was gonna try and replace them cos the top of the blades are smooth and the carbon fiber texture is all smooth and a bit patchy looking, the under-side is still very much carbon and looking good :) But figured if I could get a couple of replacement blades it'd tidy it up a tad...

Failing that.. I may just get the existing carbon fiber blades..Carbon wrapped so it looks nice and new again..

I'll attemp to take the end caps off another day and see if there are any clues as to whether is a Nismo etc..

Where exactly should I look to check if it is a Nismo Spoiler etc ?? - Martin.:boogy:

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
Don't mess with them at all since there very very very rare and expensive and I would just re laquor them to make them shine more lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts