Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im bored of mine now and think i could do with something smaller/ more practical for when the arse end is out.

here is mine .

Abit pimp style i know lol

so come on show us yours, and where you got it from would be apreciated as im strugling to find something i like.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I have had a 300mm OMP Trecento in suede for a couple of years and love it,makes the steering very direct and is weighted perfectly for me.Picture in my garage.Cheers.

·
n00bie bashing ECR33 owner
145 Posts
I've got a MOMO Monte Carlo right now (on a Sparco hub spacer);

Used to own a MOMO Race steering wheel in the Civic (also with a Sparco hub spacer);

As the Monte Carlo's leather is worn, I'm thinking of replacing it with a new MOMO Race or MOMO Team steering wheel.

(and yes, that's a lot of gauges for a Civic... and yes, it was way faster than my R33 GTST)

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
ours is a Momo drift, suede MMMmmmmmm
is that the one that has DRIFT wording on the top left quarter of the wheel ?

do suede covered wheels make a difference as I'm after a steering wheel for trackdays so want something grippy

·
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think with suede wheels they absorb the moisture/sweat from your hands to stop them slipping, also cumpfier in my opinion so i think thats what ill go for in the end.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
yep, suede steering wheels and suede race gloves = massive grip :)

got to say that white steering wheel of yours is umm....individual :) how much are you looking to spend on one? have a look in the demon twekes catoluge as there are some nice ones on there with carbon inserts :)

·
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yep, suede steering wheels and suede race gloves = massive grip :)

got to say that white steering wheel of yours is umm....individual :) how much are you looking to spend on one? have a look in the demon twekes catoluge as there are some nice ones on there with carbon inserts :)
lol i do like my white steering wheel but its useless for daily arse end out driving and its whay to big!

probably spend up to £150 for a wheel if i really like it.

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
i've got a momo power 300mm steering wheel , not in the skyline though thats a standard one LOL

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
yep my Drift has the yellow bits at the top, I'll get a new one for the Skyline soon and the current one will be going in the Golf :) They are really good grippy steering wheels, the yellow bit at the top is good too, I used to use electrical tape my old steeling wheels for the centre position lol :)

·
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so many steering wheels out there i dont know what to go for lol.:funny:

spoilt for choice.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts