Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im after a front strut brace and have seen two i fancy on ebay i like the carbon one but not sure if it will clear the throttle body/intake pipe has anyone bought one?

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
:nutkick:i got one of the carbon ones off ebay didnt fit waste of time and money didnt get refund even tho it didnt fit over the throttle body

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:nutkick:i got one of the carbon ones off ebay didnt fit waste of time and money didnt get refund even tho it didnt fit over the throttle body
thats a shame mate it says its for r33 gts and gtr :spank: i think il get the second one. cheers

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
yeah thats wot mine said mate but the bend just aint steep enough if you do get a 2nd hand one ask for a pic of the under side so you can see if its been rubbing

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
iv seen that one but its for a gtr so i dont think it will clear the thottle body and a bit pricey at £260 it looks the bollocks tho

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do any of the traders on here do strut braces for the r33 gtst with standard throttle body?

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
yes binatone japspeed do a pair (front and rear) for around the £100 mark..but will supply the front for around £50 and the usual japspeed quality

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Alright binatone? That second one looks like a good strut brace alright but I reckon the RB25 sits a bit lower in the R34's engine bay than in the R33. I could be wrong but I reckon it looks like that. I'd go japspeed tbh, at least then you'll know for definite it'll be a perfect fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts