Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take it there fog lights but why aint they wired up or have any bulbs in them

Im talking about the clear lens you see on the front bumber next to the turn signal/indicater light someone please explain

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
They don't do anything LOL and IIRC there is no cut out for a bulb or anything, Could be wrong though is a while since I took mine apart.

OOOHH YOu've got a sunroof thats rare ;)

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
yup mine has front fogs aka driving lights in there

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
never seen a skyline with a sunroom before
neither have i mate but then a sunroom is usually built onto the side of a house and is big and heavy and would seriously hamper ur aerodynamics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
neither have i mate but then a sunroom is usually built onto the side of a house and is big and heavy and would seriously hamper ur aerodynamics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
not necessarily, if you were to attach a couple of heavy duty Turbo's or perhaps some NOS, then I think if you calculated for the extra drag coefficient and antigravitational pull vs the deflecting capabilities of such a sun room or indeed the potential solar powered possibilities then I feel that such a device would be benificial to all concerned.

It would however look like **** and therefore be total toss.

I would stick to a sunroof if I were you with one formula: Open vs Closed = variable / x factor

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
An open sunroof adds valuable downforce at high speeds. You could try folding the wing mirrors in as well but thats just crazy talk :eek:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Page 4 of the Haynes Skyline manual explains it thusly:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
ahhhh i geddit totaly make sense now .................................

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Mine dont do anything either, just got indicators in there. I have a sunroof too although mine is a bit crusty round the edges on the outside not sure what to do with it....

Anyone got ideas?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts