Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a s2 gtst fitted with a mines ecu, apexi induction, and i think tein street dampers,its going to rising sun on saturday for a full service,de-cat,greddy fmic,greddy profec II boost controller,and a re-map:dogpile:
So i was thinking to go for brakes or handling next and was wondering what you guys are running?:feedback:

Cheers in advance
Dave

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Are you changing the ecu also as i dont think the mines ecu can be re-mapped?

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
they can't on an R33 unless sent back to Mines ( that may of changed ?)

Perhaps he means timing check with the ECU ?? As thats what Richard from Rising sun said may be needed on mine when adding a boost controller as they are mapped for jap fuel.

you won't have a major power increase so I would say (just my opinion) A brake pad upgrade should surfice !!! as long as your discs are up to scratch ??

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Maybe mate, rsp can re-map the r33 ecu now anyway.

REALLY ?? When did that happen ? I know there have been rumours of places getting there but didn't realise they'd managed it !!!

·
4,143 Posts
yeap richard can now remap the standard ecu and the other tuners are hot on the tail but i trust richards mapping and his price is near always the best

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Glad I have the stock one sat in my kitchen then :D Might have to pay Richard a visit now :D

I only bought the mines as it was not possible to map the stock ones at the time, although I have to say it did sort fuelling and misfire problems :D

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
I can re-map the mines one if needed too :)

Smithy, I would maybe sort the brakes out and if its got Tein on already that shouldn`t be too bad.

Richard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts