Decat
Greddy downpipe
Hks turbo elbow
Blitz filter
splitfires
Power fc
Greddy front mount... I think thats it... not sure though.. cant remember, lol

Apexi avcr, not fitted yet...

I want alot of torque and good power, id be happy with 450+bhp at the wheels... I have been thinking about the tdo6 but if its not that then what, as that has been said to be laggy... I want as less lag as possible.....

Thanks...

Besides the tub what else do you think i should get..

Tomei Fuel reg,
Head gasket but what sizes etc etc...
Any help would be great ;) :cool:

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
I know someone who was running 500bhp on an RB25 with a 1.8mm head gasket for low compression, think it enables you to run higher boost without causing too much damage

He also had forged internals though and some tomei cams iirc

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thing is i dont want to be doing internals just yet.... :)
So want to push out as much safe power as poss... :D

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anybody know much about this,,,,,, T450 spl ballbearing turbo.....

Tried a google search but theres nothing...hmm

Thanks

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:uhoh: anybody.... :dunno:

i need to know as soon as poss...

a ball bearing turbo and produced 370 ATH with abbey, and other bits and bobs, been told by the garage who worked on it it just needs a head gasket to run about 350 bhp but will need new pistons to run the full power as the tomei ones that were in there were damaged. Bearing in mind it should run 420 BHP with just a head gasket and aftermarket pistons and is in bits so saves stripping and rebuilding, its just needs putting together again
Copied and pasted..
http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66636

What is 370 at the hub at wheels?? I thought it would have more power than that???? Thanks...

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I think your gonna need the TD06 bud to crush your power hunger, but you dont need a Fuel pressure reg, i'd go with a 1.6mm head gasket, tomei pon inlet cam and get a 4inch downpipe as that'll all help cut lag.

The trick for good torque is to get the charge temps as low as poss so look into good cold air feeds, small nos shot, intercooler NOS spray bar, water/methanol injection etc

And as i'm sure you know your need the excedy clutch, injectors, Z32 AFM, fuel pump.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cant afford the tdo6 at the mo as im spending over £4000 on bodywork... So i just want good power for the time being... I probably will end up going tdo6 in the future but have you heard anything on this tub..
I dont really know alot about the spec of tubs so i need help to get a decent one..

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Give matt @Turbo dynamics a call (contact details in members discount section) have a chat with him, he was so helpfull and good at explaining things when i was choosing my turbo and with 20% off you cant go wrong.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will do tomorrow, thanks Bruce... :D

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
for 450+ @ the hubs you'll need a big hairdryer me thinks
TD06 should do with the right support
or maybe a HKS GT3037 or Billet turbo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts