Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Im looking to do a turbo upgrade on my spec 1 33 gtst, want to see up to, around, 400 ponys. Jsut wonderd what people are running really, what sort of bhp and turbo lag etc. Also are t3/4 hybrids any good??? I dont want to do a top mount conversion if possible aswel. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. thanks

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Rsp Tubby... Traders...

Conceptua tuning 450bhp turbo.. Traders. I ran one of these and was very impressive.... Kicked in around the same time as standard turbo..

Both turbos will be standard reworked turbos. And machined inside to allow the use of bigger internals... :D So a direct bolt on.

If i was to get one again... Idget another Conceptua one, simply because ive tried and loved every minute of it. But i think id want bigger power so maybe not,lol...

And welcome to the club matey...

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
HKS 2835GT pro.....400bhp and bolt on....superb....almost no lag.....HIGHLY recommend.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys, great info, seen quite a few s13, s14 sr20det work well with the hks gt2835. how much did you have to spend for the conceptua mate??

·
bla
17,374 Posts

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
Matt, that's the one I have at the moment....1.1 bar and 516atf.
If I can uprate the internals I'm after some more :)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
conceptua dont do hybrid turbo's at the moment. if you want 400bhp and no lag then get a hybrid for a 32 gtst. that will give you 400bhp and come on full bost around 2.5k. marroon sky has one for sale :)

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Matt, that's the one I have at the moment....1.1 bar and 516atf.
If I can uprate the internals I'm after some more :)
yep thats my plan too,
I already have the frame work for more hp, fcon Pro V with map sensor, tomie 740 injectors, hi flow F/pump front facing manifold and a decent front mount ic, os giken twin plate clutch etc.. etc really the limiting factor is the engine,
The rsp turbo I have at the moment is very good though 1.3 bar capable, if I ran some Decent cams and a thicker steel HG I could get abit more probably near 450+ the TD06 would be over 500 though :)

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
would not touch a GT series turbo tbh mate
I have a few mates that have cracked an oil seal and they won't supply re-build parts!! basically it makes them scrap or a really shiny paperweight

1 - 18 of 18 Posts