Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
rbs14a
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi im new to the rb25det so please forgive me.

i have read the full tuning guide but it dosent really answer my question

i have a 200sx which im in the proceeds of fitting a rb25 , im am wontin to hit 400 - 430bhp. my engine is standard apart from
arc fmic
ssq bov
fps stage 2 clutch
topmount manilod i think, could be side mount( not on car yet as was givin to me
hks plugs

my first mods will be power fc and big turbo and map as i go ( just low boost ) and sorting HG, injectors ,pump etc as i go

but what turbos are yous usin as i guess they will different to 2871 3071 etc im used to with the sr20det tuning ?

thanks
john

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
dont go top mount as the manifold will crack. most people get the oem one rebuilt to stage 3 spec as that will give over 400bhp then and is a direct fit/swap. marroon sky has one for sale.

·
rbs14a
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if andy can't help you ( but i'm sure he can ) i got my T3/T04 hybrid from conceptua tuning, one of the dealers off here..:)
thanks, what spec is the turbo you have a.r nd is it a internal gated turbo ?
what sort of power they good for ? also rough price please

ian the topmount mani has been re welded is it still visible even if a surport bracket is made ? i just love the look of the topmount:drivin:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
the turbo is a hybrid 32 one that was running at 1.2 bar and gave out around 400bhp with very little lag. its internal wastegate and i think he wants around 500quid as there 850 new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts