Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
take it you mean falkens they are a good tyre but make sure you get the wright one for the set up you want and what you want it for everyday use track use drag use?

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
cant get the square ones on the wheels anyway lol whats your budget tel and what size they all come in to it as well

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
Falken are good for fast road in the wet and dry but if your going to use it on the track then they are not good.:disappointed:

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Toyo proxies are the best grip tyres,tho if want to pay a bit less Uniroyal Rain Sport are good.

:cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
toyos are good also really good there was a thread not long ago on tyres and the prices were very reasonable, just got 245 40 18 myself paid 335 for 2, cant remember off hand what they are but did not have time to shop about as was going to essex that day and had to get them then, or i would of went for the toyos,been out of the tyre game for 6-7years now so prices have changed a lot since then and tyre types but best to go for something thats good in the dry and wet, a happy medium is what you want

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
toyos are good also really good there was a thread not long ago on tyres and the prices were very reasonable, just got 245 40 18 myself paid 335 for 2, cant remember off hand what they are but did not have time to shop about as was going to essex that day and had to get them then, or i would of went for the toyos,been out of the tyre game for 6-7years now so prices have changed a lot since then and tyre types but best to go for something thats good in the dry and wet, a happy medium is what you want
cool thanks for the advise

1 - 19 of 19 Posts