Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
On The Far Side...
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I get for my R34?

I have a R34 GTV, Bayside Blue. at the moment the car is running on standard rims.

My initial thoughts were a set of white rims, maybe volk TE37's or something similar? Anyone got any ideas/suggestions?

Also, anyone else out there running a R34 series GT - what size rims can you put on and what is the ideal width/offset combo?

I'm looking for a set of rims that are gonna fit neatly under the arches and not cause any rubbing...:)

Cheers

Dave

Attachments

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
im still searching for wheels, i want something really out of the ordinary that other people arent likely to have on normal cars! want something with a deep rim but i dont like split rims, they do nothing for me, suppose il find some one day!!!!!!!:angel:

·
Registered
4 Posts
when i was lookin for wheels i phoned every shop in max power. Rtec told me to come see em and they tried their collection on my car.Luckily the Dare V2's i wanted fitted. If you had the latest banzai with the white blitz wide body R34, theyr'e the same wheels as that has.:D

·
Registered
456 Posts
If your looking for something a little diffrent go onto ebay.co.uk and go to the american section there's some great stuff and well priced.I'm running BBS chrome 18" at the moment with 235x40 tyres front and rear,but i'm going to change them for a set of 19".any thoughts anybody.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Will 19's fit ? If they do you gonna have to either run stupidly low profile rubber bands which could make the poor car feel like it''s got no suspension, or put up with slower acceleration due to bigger overall circumference on your tyres.

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
cheers demon dave, i just got lost for an hour in your link.
arse better do some work.:D
fourtoes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts