1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Peppered schlong
860 Posts
If u don't need the sat nav or dvd get the alpine, then spend the left over money u would have spent on the pioneer on more modz for the skyline! or beer! or women! or women and beer!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I've got a Pioneer DEH-77MP which is the best looking and sounding HU for under 150 quid, evaahh

TBH what with the noise from the car, I couldn't discern any difference in stereo set up without having a few hearing aids stuck on. I don't spend any time in the car other than when I'm driving, so thus, as long as it's reasonably good sound quality - sorted

·
Registered
324 Posts
I can recommend the alpine as i recently had one fitted to mine and it works superb!!! just need an 80Gb ipod for my songs.

It is also very easy to use.

I would also recommend getting the nissan tray to go underneath it as it can hold you ipod and you can save the clip-off headunit in there.

There is a few pics of the install afterwards here, http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64017

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can recommend the alpine as i recently had one fitted to mine and it works superb!!! just need an 80Gb ipod for my songs.

It is also very easy to use.

I would also recommend getting the nissan tray to go underneath it as it can hold you ipod and you can save the clip-off headunit in there.

There is a few pics of the install afterwards here, http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64017
the car and instal looks good saintsman

i think you lot have answered my question but i sort of had dicided the alpine already(thats all i have ever bought), it's just my mate asked me to put the pioneer on ebay for him and it's sitting here waiting for me to list it and i thought it looked good and maybe worth a go

thanks for the replys guys:) :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.