Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

was chatting to this guy at the petrol station the other day. I said Nice Gt4, he said its an SS3 with a 2.0l bines (something like that) engine. Are they better / different / rarer to the GT4 ?

He gave me his card, he is an importer, anyone know Duncan Crawford ?
www.fastjapcars.com

Moff

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that was the very car he was drivin' !!

He was saying about it being ltd edition special thing !

Moff

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
What's an SS3 Celica......obivously, being a Celica, it's a gay hairdressers car! :p :D

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Steady on with that thinking malarky young Mr Isaac, don't want to hurt yourself now do you? :D :p
Or, to quote a famous film
"Thinking, it can get you into a lot of trouble that Isaac, I shouldn't do so much of it if I were you" :D

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Another fine self realisation moment then Mr Hunt? :D

How is that hairdressers car by the way? Finally all sorted and chomping through Optimax at an indecent rate?

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Self realisation is something I have only grasped since meeting you Mark. Hmmmmm. Motor is back and is a flier mate. I thought it was a quick motor before, but cor blimey since its been mapped it’s a ****ing animal. Don’t bother to drive it on full boost except for those special occasions :D

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Have experienced the new found lease of life the Isaac-Motor has been given and can say that feck me it dont half shift, even on a soaking wet night...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts