Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought id have a quick look to see how many people have joined lately & it doesn`t work? Just get sent back to the home page.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
We have quite a few new members. Wouldn't surprise me if it's being updated.

J.

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
jamies get the bonus points. Currently, all the members are held in a seperate system, which I am currently migrating to the web site. This way, as soon as we register a new member in our records, the website automatically updates to show this.

We have 50 members for the record.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Though tit might be something like that. 50s more than i expected. Nice work.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
50 paid up memebers.. what a result

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
skylineboy, that's coz they were only passed to me recently, and we only send out the packs in 2-3 week periods. depending on when I get the info within this period determines how long you wait.

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Ok guys. There is now a functional members list with up-to-date information. This is an ongoing developement as with the rest of the site. If you have any suggestions, send them my way.

Martin

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
54 members eh. Cool. Good going. Does anybody know how that compares with the GTROC?

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Think they have over 100, but considering there user base and the fact they have categories for enthusiasts and any other skyline wannabees, I'd say were doing better ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts