Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new to the forum ive been offered a n reg skyline its a 2.5 manual what sort of price are they worth? the bodys in good condition its got a set of works alloys on and a air filter

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
is it turbo'd or NA as you've posted in the NA (normally aspirated) section - got any pics to help price it up- is it an R33/34?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know the mileage but its low he said im going to look at it saturday, he said its a 2.5 can you tell what model it is by the pics?

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Spec 2 rear spolier
Spec 1 front bumper

Hence cross over spec 1.5

Pic of the engine AFM or rear of engine rocker cover it too see if it has an ignition amp would tell.

I take it has 4 stud wheels?

I would say around 1.5 to 2K depending on mileage

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
£1000? i havent seen any that are manual for less than £1800 ive looked on piston heads, autotrader and ebay

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,606 Posts
£1400 i would say chum but i would hold on to the money and put it towards a gts-t ( turbo)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Looks like a nice clean r33, with led rear lights by the look of pic,
It looks standard and a really nice example!
Um price wise you don't always get cars cheap because they have no toys on them, my personal preference is to go for a clean one, then add toys to make a mint shell better, and modify to your own taste!
I'd give £1500 for it dependant on any rotting and mileage, would have to be mint at that price for a non turbo!

·
Naz Ali
1,503 Posts
if you can afford to get the turbo then leave the NA or you will just kick yourself later when you will be wanting to go turbo .....
but if you cant afford like me then dont pay over 2k and go for it...

i bought my 2.0non turbo for just under 2k....and was it worth it???...hell yes it was...i love it and so does everybody else

....just look at it ...gorgeous :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well ive just hpi checked this skyline and its been a cat c write off so i wont be touching it now!

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
if you can afford to get the turbo then leave the NA or you will just kick yourself later when you will be wanting to go turbo .....
but if you cant afford like me then dont pay over 2k and go for it...

i bought my 2.0non turbo for just under 2k....and was it worth it???...hell yes it was...i love it and so does everybody else

....just look at it ...gorgeous :)

step away from the halfords sticker isle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts