Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Against a Subaru P1???

These guys bugged me for a race then thought proberly kill me but then again thought should of gave it a go.

What you guys fink?

·
Banned
3,478 Posts
Anything over 110...you maybe start catching up / pull away...everything before you'll be staring at the P1's arse.

·
Banned
6,537 Posts
needforspeed said:
What sort of power would you need to run to smoke a P1 then?

Not that I've thought about doing it or anything! :)
I took a P1 driver from RAF Wittering out in mine the other day, commented on the fact that he doesn't feel his bowels move into his back pocket in his car like mine makes his. :D

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Spearmint said:
I took a P1 driver from RAF Wittering out in mine the other day, commented on the fact that he doesn't feel his bowels move into his back pocket in his car like mine makes his. :D

lol, but to be fair your car is a sic modded spec not standard. Don't tell him that though :nutkick:

·
Banned
6,537 Posts
He kind of guessed it wasn't standard when he had a look under the bonnet and spotted the huge ass snail stuck to the side of the head. :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
6-PACK said:
i often wonderd what the difference was between the 22B and the P1? saw both at santa pod yesterday but no owners around to ask?
ok, heres my 2 pennyworth as a subaru owner/anerack.

the 22b was a homologation special with 2.2 ltrs and wide arches based on the p1. and still fetches upwards of £20k (very rare)

the skyline would win over 130ish no problems, but in standard guise the lighter 3 door scooby (p1) would have the drop on acceleration/handeling,
but we all know that.
modified then its the skyline that rules as the open deck 2ltr scooby has a chocolate piston (number 3) too much heat from the turbo, and to get over 400 ish bhp takes a forged lump (to run safe)
mine is 367 on standard internals, and im right at the limit of safe daily driving.

age old questions, but there different cars, and as been said its all down to the guy driving.....he who dares rodney.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
The Cheshire Cat Grim just gets bigger as you catch him up , indicate then just tootle past him then slowly vanish into the distance........ :rofl:

Well when you get over a good ton that is.

So I'm told like :sorry:

Andy

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its pretty much stock the P1 just zorts and filter. Mine is Stage 1 mods apart from FMIC and running 0.8bar boost.

Watch a Type-R race it P1 gave it a rolling 1 car length head start but scooby didnt beat it.

So thats y i asked

1 - 13 of 13 Posts