Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure where to put this but figured here as it might be some thing you would want to put on your skyline! (im sure the mods will move to a better place)

Basically what would you value the plate at? I was offered £1200 at a petrol station for it about 5 years back but refused straight away due to me not wanting to sell.

However me friend has been asking me for years to sell it to him so i said i would get your views on what you think is a fair price! So what do you think would be fair?

I have owned for years L4 YOF

It looks well on jap imports when on a square plate and reads LAY OF

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
It's worth what anybody is willing to pay for it!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It's worth what anybody is willing to pay for it!
yep, that is correct! However as its a mate im selling to i dont want to rip him off n or do i want to do myself out of money.

Im more than happy to keep the plate for myself and think i will do to be honest, But if people on here could help me out on what they would be willing to pay for it i can point him to this page/forum and say make what you will of it! If he is happy to pay what you lot think its worth he can have it!

if not its going on my skyline! or if your offers are more than i thought i will offer it for sale in the for slae section at fixed price!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
id say its worth about 500 - 800 mate to the right person
well that would be a kick in the balls! but maybe correct for todays market?

We will see what others think and i will work out the adverage!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I would offer £600 max I think bud :cheers:

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
been offered £1000 for it. Think im going to keep it to be honest. Put it on the skyline.

Its not as if its going to go down in value ! And i dont really want to get rid of it.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they were thinking around £3500 on the thread on the grt site lol
Ye they was.

I had 3 valuations done it . The minimum was £400 and the max one was £1000. That including all transfer fees.

That was for me to sell it to the reg company out right. Not to list for sale. The chap who offered me £1000 for it said he would shift it on in 24hrs for a profit on top of the £1000 he was giving me for it so i decided to keep it as it must be worth more.

I made a comment that you can buy the other plate for £190 ish quid with a 8 rather than a 4 and the reply was that a 4 "acting as a A " is worth alot more than a 8 or 9 as they read correct without blanking out half a letter etc.

I would of personally valued at 1000-1500 which it turns out to be worth.

However im keeping it. !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts