Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After finding out from Abbey that ive got the uprated downpipe & im about to put on de-cat & GTR exhaust i got to wondering what else is required for stage 1?

so far....

HKS induction kit
GTR exhaust (wich im taking as an upgrade over the std gtst)
downpipe
de-cat pipe
Abbey replacement chip

What else is needed?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
****in A. Spark plugs next then. Wasn`t some1 selling iridiums on here a couple of weeks ago.
Boost controler.........how much is 1 of them?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorted. Thinki`ll put me name down for a set of iridiums but the boost controller will have to wait till ive sold me seatbelt pads. I reckon i can get about £150 off NightskyR. Lol only joking mate

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
you could always put the boost controller on hold and buy bigger turbo's i got mine from gt-art second hand for around£400.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Eddie said:
After finding out from Abbey that ive got the uprated downpipe & im about to put on de-cat & GTR exhaust i got to wondering what else is required for stage 1?

so far....

HKS induction kit
GTR exhaust (wich im taking as an upgrade over the std gtst)
downpipe
de-cat pipe
Abbey replacement chip

What else is needed?
You are at the stage I will be at after this weekend Eddie, apart from the chip, how much difference did that make? Was it expensive?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was already on so ive got no idea what difference it made. Sorry. Only ever been in the 1 Skyline & thats the 1 on my drive so i haven`t even got anything to compare it to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts