Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the GTS-t

the blitz nur spec is the loudest for the impreza.

is it the loudest for the skyline?

or any others?....

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
How about a side exit thrush pipe with external wastgate and screamer pipe. Get some anti lag running as well and you should make the "Max" impression

·
Registered
299 Posts
I fitted my Blitz NUR spec yesterday (only the de-cat and beyond until down pipes arrive) and it is fecking loud!

I scared the shite out of some poor young lady who had broken down in the ****ry side yesterday. Much hilarity.

Can't wait to get some tunnel action.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Lanky said:
I was implying that I wanted people to hear me coming in a nice tunnel!
So you're an exhibitionist too? :D

J.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Lanky. Did you edit "country" or is there a sweary filter on here now.
If there is you must have spelt it wrong as in S****horpe. :). You may have been doing a naughty of course ! :)
My reply above re the zorst was a tad sarky as Sarky seems to be slipping up with his reply's lately.

That answers it then, useless bloody sweary filter :mad:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Nur spec I think is loudest, along with a screamer pipe (HKS call it an extension pipe, but theirs doesn't have a 'vent to atmosphere' section.). I could be wrong, but there's my tuppence.

Next up I think is the HKS Hyper, if you rip all the cladding out the back box.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
From what I hear Rage do some tasty zorsts that will rattle out a few fillings as well.. But none that have been fitted to 'lines..

If yer desperate for a loud zorst speak to any Nova Boy and he'll share some advice.. :)

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Buster said:
Lanky. Did you edit "country" or is there a sweary filter on here now.
If there is you must have spelt it wrong as in S****horpe. :). You may have been doing a naughty of course ! :)
My reply above re the zorst was a tad sarky as Sarky seems to be slipping up with his reply's lately.

That answers it then, useless bloody sweary filter :mad:
There has always been a swear filter mate, I just tweaked it to remove only unnecessary words ;)

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Well, all going well I should be the deaf but proud owner of one of the loudest in a few weeks....

Just off the phone to Gary and there's a custom screamer pipe on its way from the land of the rising sun......

Hello noisy.... From what I have read, High rpm gearchanges can be expected to reach around 125 DB or so....

Might not go much quicker, but boy its gonna sound good!

Whee.....

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
hmmmm mine isnt that loud, whats your definition of loud, blood from your ears, or still hearing my car after i have gone for five minutes :)

Just cos i got black flagged... hehe

1 - 20 of 42 Posts