Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Is there a prize for the right answer! I would also say it looks like part of the electric aerial.

·
Registered
812 Posts
i have something that looks similar under my bonnet, just below my boost sol,

looks the same but it has jecs write on it, probly not the same thing but looks like it, i was told it might be something to do with lights ??????

·
Registered
812 Posts
the thing with jecs write on it will be the injector resitor on the rb26 and rb20 engines as the low inderpendce injectors
should it look like that tho lol..

cheers dude

well they say u learn a new thing every day

pleased now in know wot it is lol:cheers:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yours with JECS stamped on it will have loads of black wire and a white one too i think. this one i have is in the p/s rear arch and only has 2x wires and its on the gts-t with has high indepence injectors so has no need for the droping resistor.
any one know what is is?

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
No idea what its for but it seems to get hot!!. I had the car running while i refitted a few bits and bobs after a respray, was on refitting the electric aerial and i caught it with the back of my hand. Ouch!!!!! Could it be some sort of resistor?? I hope its meant to get hot:eek:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Thats because you have an rb25 fitted in a s13, i doubt it is engine related, as its in the rear quater on mine.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have one also just sat in a box in the garage, also got loads of other such electrical gubbins.

I dont think you need it for the engine. well mine works fine without it.

Anyone want to buy it?? LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts