Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my R33

Or does anyone know of a UK dealer who will be able to order the parts??

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
LOL. Me and buster were taking bets on how long it would take for this post to appear!

Isnt there a member that deals with breaking Skylines and 300zxs' Andyz i think his name is. May be worth giving him a shout.

kris

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Most UK Nissan main dealers now have access to the jap parts database. Just pop along to your local one and ask.

You'll need your chassis number for them to look up your exact model details.

J.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yaeh yaeh

Have a good laugh at my misfortune why dont ya!!!

I have tried Andy but he hasnt got one.

Hows the mota ??

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Okay have a larf at my misfortune then why dont ya :D ! The Slag should be back soon.

I know where you can get an inner wheel arch if you want one mate. Is it the drivers side, or passengers side?

Kris

N

·
0 Posts
nigel is its any help i have no liners left either , the first one went @ about 100 , the second followed after

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Right you'll have to be quick then girls.

There is one on the way to Bristol in the third lane west bound. Okay okay its not new and yes its a bit of a trip to get it (esp for eddie and aha) but its there if you want it. Buyer collects and please send me a cheque for £5. PM me for address.

Oh and please dont tell Buster i have sold it.....he think he's kept it there for safe keeping.

In all seriousness though, Abbey sell them with a complete fitting kit if you really want em.

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
does the car feel any different with them off at high speed? With that extra air getting aroung the front wheels does it make it feel any less stable? Would also aid brake cooling me is thinking?

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
Cheers lads, your right, better to spend the money on something shiny, has flashing lights or thirst quenching

E

·
0 Posts
Hows that then? He thought the car might feel more unstable at high speed without them & you advised him to leave them off??

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
Those rally slags like em to be unstable, thats why they can't keep em in a straight line. Have you never noticed they're drifting all the way round the stages, even in the paddock

1 - 20 of 30 Posts