Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Above is my car ...it still needs to be re-sprayed light Silver (same shade as the doors), and the bonnet, roof and spoiler will be carbon wrapped..

^Above are the wheels I plan to put on my R33

But I am un-sure of what color I'll be having them in..

^I found N4TH4N on this site, who has the same wheels : Mannaray ms-6 and his are black and Silver..

I would like if possible to see what these wheels would look like on my car in the following colors if possible :-

Black middle Silver ring (as pictured above)

Plain Chrome

&

Black middle Red ring

I really hope that its possible to work some photo-shop magic for me :)

Many thanks

Regards

Martin. :cheers:

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'am most likely gonna go with Black Silk & Chrome/polished ring or Black Silk and Red ring.. I'am desperate to see what they would look like.. I can't afford to get it wrong :/ - Martin :cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me personally if your going to stick to that paint job, i would do a Black matte color then a silver lip. To me that would just look great with the light silver you want on the car itself

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Me personally if your going to stick to that paint job, i would do a Black matte color then a silver lip. To me that would just look great with the light silver you want on the car itself
Yeah I like the sound of Matt Black with a polished Silver lip too :) Hope fully Davie will be able to help out later today/tommoz :) - Martin.

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
i wouldn't go for the polished lip mate they look good for a bit but then go a bit halfordsy imo (i had this problem)
i would go for a silver/grey all over :bigthumb:

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I would spray them silver and whole car silver , carbon vinyl looks bleak.
Nah I like the idea of Light Silver and Carbon wrapping on the cars panals etc.. eventually I will get a real Carbon bonnet but the one I like is £1500.00 so.... it wont be happening just yet! :) my spoiler is a genuine GTR spoiler and has a twin-blade Carbon wing/s but the top of it has worn down and the pattern looks crap now ...even though the under-side of the wings still look good as new :D So I'll just get that wrapped until I find a good replacement..and in saying that I may even swap it for the wing/spoiler on the car pictured below :-

As far as the wheels go though I'll most likely go Black/Silver or Black/Red ..the wheels are nice and wide but only 17's and eventually I'll want to either swap or sell them for either a similar set in 18's or go with Carbon wrapped 18" GTR Rota's :) - Martin.

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why not just carbon wack I mean wrap the whole car.. Even all the windows.. :D

Lol.. :dogpile: Wrapping the whole car did cross my mind and would work out cheaper than a re-spray, BUT it'd mean every few years I'd need to get it re done due to weathering and general wear n tear etc.. lol @ covering the window's : Nah thats just silly :) lol..

The only other things I plan to cover in Carbon Wrap are the speaker shelf and the dash :) ...I may do the inside of the Petrol cap etc.. but thats just a maybe and depends whether the stuff would stick with Petrol drips etc..

- Martin.

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome :) !!

Cheers Davie :cheers: , much appreciated :) I'll prob go with plain chrome or the black n red, but may go carbon wrapped with red rings now after seeing how my car looks on them :) I think 18's will defo look better eventually.. ..the 17's do look tiny to me !?

What does everyone think ?? - Martin.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts