Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, its been a nightmare trying to find wheels that will fit my GTS-T; the front calipers stick out more than normal and it makes fitting wheels a pain; I'm looking for a set that will pretty much come flush to the fenders without having to use spacers; I'm a fan of some dish on the wheel, which makes clearing those brakes difficult; do you guys have any recommendations or suggestions; if you have a setup that works, please post! I would prefer staggered with 18x8s up front and 18x9s out back

·
Seasoned Member
562 Posts
Popular options are 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear, 5x114 PCD and offset around 30.

If you want wider, or a more aggressive fitment with them bulging out of the arches, look at offset of 12-20, and be prepared to have to roll the arch lips, that goes for front and rear - you can go wider up front if the offset if lower, wider with high offset puts them close to the suspension struts.

·
Registered
48 Posts
So Im bumping this for my own question....

Im looking at Some Enkie RPF1s in 17 or 18s...

I want them to fit well, no rubbing though... do I need the same offset front and rear or do you run different off set in the rear?

Im looking on tirerack.com using a 350z 2005 to get to the rims I want since the site doesnt really let you pick anything to look at without a vehicle selected and of course they dont have Skylines...

but which would fit best....

17s- 17x8.5 30mm -front and rear or 17x9.5 18mm on or 38mm on the rears

18s - 18x8 35mm or 18x8.5 30mm or 18x9.5 15mm

help would be appreciated as Id like to order these today.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
So Im bumping this for my own question....

Im looking at Some Enkie RPF1s in 17 or 18s...

I want them to fit well, no rubbing though... do I need the same offset front and rear or do you run different off set in the rear?

Im looking on tirerack.com using a 350z 2005 to get to the rims I want since the site doesnt really let you pick anything to look at without a vehicle selected and of course they dont have Skylines...

but which would fit best....

17s- 17x8.5 30mm -front and rear or 17x9.5 18mm on or 38mm on the rears

18s - 18x8 35mm or 18x8.5 30mm or 18x9.5 15mm

help would be appreciated as Id like to order these today.
You forgot to mention what car you want this advice for ;)
1991 GTS or 2010 GTR? ...or something in between?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thats cool and all but Im looking at those sizes of RPF1s and just want to make sure I get an offset and size that clears the brakes and doesnt rub at all... I dont want to roll fenders or have to remove the arches...

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
lovely clean spec 2 mate :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts