Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody tell me the best offsets and sizes for the 350GT? are they the same or similar to the 350Z?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
depends on your wheels , do you have bembros ?

We have mania vortex R 20's has to have ET20 at front to clear bembros

wayne at wheel mania birmingham sorted out our offsets

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Can somebody tell me the best offsets and sizes for the 350GT? are they the same or similar to the 350Z?
yes Zed ones direct fit as have bembros ( UK)

if need be to fill back out buy the correct bolt on spacers , just dont go more than 15 mm, these spacers have new studs on them , do not fit the cheap shim spacers ,

the bolt on ones give you correct hub spigot again for your wheels

·
Super Moderator
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is the std offset on the std 18" wheels (brembos) and also the 19" premium wheels?

·
Seasoned Member
1,789 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, i have just ordered some 19"x 8,5 and 19"X 10 with a 20 offset, will i have arch clearance problems?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Another wheel question.

would, Wheel Size - 19 x 8.5 - 19 x 9.5 with ofset's of 35 fit a 350gt???

I've been advised they came off a 350z. The car has not got Brambos and is not lowered.

Help

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
the lower the offset number ( THE FURTHER THEY STICK OUT) not the other way round

depends on wheel style as well , 350z wheels go on and clear the bembros , but may need spacing at back though , case of fit them and look , no big issue buy the "bolt on" spacers that come with new studs attached so the hub remains the same , no longer studs required then,

·
Super Moderator
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Should be fine with them, unless your planning on running mega wide tyres?
I had hoped so as although they are 350Z fitment (you try finding a dedicated G35/350GT fitment outside of the US)
What i didn't know was if the 350GT bodywork/arches sit closer or further form the std wheel position, clearance on the inside to the strut should be fine as they share the same suspension/struts.

I have 245x35 and 275x35 tyres so in theory they should be fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.