Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change my standard r33 wheels and get some nice rims. I was thinking nismo gt1s or blitz z1s. Does anyone know of any really outrageous wheels apart from these. They have to look the part and ideally be under £3k.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I have a set of Panasport G7's for sale. They are 18x10 (possibly 11). Currently 3 piece split rims with gold centre. I am getting them off the car this coming Saturday, will take some pics and post up. I am possibly going to refurb and re spray the centre in Anthracite if I dont sell....as they are currently I want £1,500...they have Dunlop Semi slicks on as well which may do another couple of track days...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look forward to the pics, are they 3 spokes?

Cheers

Waqas
p.s. love the avatar, told you that you sounded fit!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hmmmmm

Obviously wasn't a good one as I can''t remember.

Only other thing I was thinking of was getting racing insurance like Simon Michael did with his Evo4. Had to get a group b license or summit and the car was insured for racing, track days and on the road. I did get a quote when I got the first 32 but it was pretty similar to Flux's quote so I went with them as less hassle.

Luke

F

·
0 Posts
Please note this thread has moved to the other forum. non-skyline banter.

·
Registered
89 Posts
(confused by this thread)

But on the original subject - I like Volks Rays TE37's (ala Cem's) though I think it depends what colour car you have - the White OZ's look quite good too, but with my red car I'm on the look out for something anthracite (and cheaper than £3k!)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With silver i'm struggling for choice. I actually white is the best colour alongside blue and red. Silver car is so hard to tart up right.

·
Registered
89 Posts
With silver I'd probably go for a nice anthracite wheel - the R34 wheels would look good, as would the Nismo GT4's (in anthracite/black)

·
Registered
19 Posts
these would be good for you

lightweight works wheels

These are for sale £3000 ONO

Only done 2k miles from new only 6 months and unmarked

p zero tyres all round, 3 peice split rims with polished rim

pm me for more details

PICS OF ACTUAL WHEELS ON THE CAR FROM DAVE WILKINS SITE..THANKS DAVE

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
I love the alloys on ghostriders car. It's the silver R33 that appears on the forum from time to time :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Does anyone know the name of the wheels on the silver 33 gtr which appears on the left corner with the logo. They are gold and look like split rims although i have never seen them before. Thanks.

Waqas

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Think that is Ghost riders car, drop him a pm, I think he did tell me a while ago what they were, but I cant remember now!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts