Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
morning looking at changing the wheels on the 350 , what is the advantages/disadvantages of putting wider rear wheels or sticking with same all the way around? thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hiya posible rota gtr or drift

not sure if i got the wrong end of the stick but i thought most 350 had say 18 or 19 that where 9 on front and 10 on back or 9.5 or 10.5 front back could you have or fit 19 / 9's all round ?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
yes, you could but would then need spacers. I have 15mm spacers on back of mine now and really beefs up the look of the car. i used ichaba V2. not cheapest but fantastic quality and fit.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet will ring about see what i can find

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
by the way what size wheels did you go for on yours and does the brembo calipers affect size of alloy or just design?

·
Seasoned Member
1,789 Posts
Yes be careful as the brembos will catch on some wheels even 18" ones, try them on before buying.

Wider wheels give the car a more aggressive stance . Can't remember if your car has been dropped yet but this also makes the car look a lot better IMO, but don't forget to get a camber kit fitted if you do though.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool thanks will do

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well checked out G35.com , lot about aggressive set up and staggered set ups but not much on basic set up.

from what i can gather 19's x 9 with 245/35/ all round but that's more of a guess lol

alot of the staggered seem to be 18 oe 19 x 9 on front 10 on back

·
Registered
98 Posts
or 9,5 and 10,5 and up to 20" without major adjustments i believe. like i said in the other topic, i'm getting OEM R35 fitted and all i need is little spacers to clear the brembos

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
mine are 19x9.5and 19 x9 i think with 275/35/19 tyres. big footprint! i didnt need spacers as do not have brembos but put spacers on the back wheels to fill the arches better and give a more aggresive look on the back. made a huge difference. I cant wait to see the GTR35 wheels on a 350GT. that is what i want to do but havent found a set that i can afford yet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.