Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good alloy wheel refurb place in the South-East that doesn't cost the earth..who are good with split rims??
I have a set of 17" Impul 5 spoke splits on my GTS.t which are in good nick,but a polish and re-laquer(especially under the bolt heads)wouldn't go amiss.
Also,is there an Impul dealer who could sell me a set of chrome lock pins (for the F1 style false centre nut),and also a set of alloy under-nut centres?
I live in hope....or what?
Oh,and a centre nut tool would be nice....
:rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that,didn't get Banzai this time.Sheerness not far away,and I can also go in to Sumo for a look around.Any idea how much they are charging per wheel,I think 50 -100 each depending on work is about right?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Article says split rim full refurbishmant from £80 +vat. I'd like to see if they are any good coz I've got a set that could do with attention in the spring, cash wiling

paul

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will give them a call soon and let you know,I think I am in north Kent this weekend.My wheels are in pretty good nick as i polished them myself last summer,but they really need taking apart and polishing under the bolt heads,plus re-laquering.
Maybe we could get the price down a bit,both my cars have split rims,so might get discount for 8.Let you know the outcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts