Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
^^really? woah i didn't know that and i still haven't watched it yet..
did they try and make out on the show they did sell it or not?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Me too I saw this episode. It was on "DMAX". In fact I was a bit disappointed because normally they do really nice stuff on the cars or repair things which normally are going in the trash.

But they were just talking and driving etc. At the end they were just lucky that the OEM supsension was already replaced by a variable one and that was it.

I've seen a few episodes were I thought what the hell is he talking for example just counting the turns of the steering tie rod will replace a control of the steering later on...
:dogpile:

But mostly it' really funny and interesting stuff. Only the price they get for the cars when selling are in my opinion a bit irrealistic and at the end often they don't even get a gain worth the work.

·
Lincolnshire Area Rep
2,271 Posts
I watched this episode once and ref the FMIC wasn't it an ARC intercooler, people on here (me included) pay good money for branded JDM kit. Also Wheeler Dealers is a man program like most of the shows on Discovery so should be taken with a pinch of salt.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Saw this last night on 'Discovery Turbo'. Was funny and despite the cringing, still had to watch it until the end to see the outcome - 4.5k, makes mine worth a mint with the mods i have! haha

·
Big horlicks fan
830 Posts
is this still doing the rounds ?! :slap:
no matter how many times you watch it it's still [email protected]
:apuke:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts