Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right lads and lasses, I've finally treated myself to a beauuuuiful white r33 but it has the standard wheels so i need a few pics of your beasties (white ones preferably) so i can steal your ideas....err I mean see what looks good. plus i need a new splitter for the front (i'll stick a thread in wanted), so any pics of them, white or carbon too please :worshippy: :notworthy

·
Registered
27 Posts

I'm going to be refurbishing them soon and can't decide on colour etc although the black really does look good :)

Blitz technospeed Z1's in 18"x9.5"

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Paul @ Japspeed has these on his

And this is my car

·
Registered
199 Posts
Right lads and lasses, I've finally treated myself to a beauuuuiful white r33 but it has the standard wheels so i need a few pics of your beasties (white ones preferably) so i can steal your ideas....err I mean see what looks good. plus i need a new splitter for the front (i'll stick a thread in wanted), so any pics of them, white or carbon too please :worshippy: :notworthy
id go for a deep dish of some sort ,maybe ultralite nurburgs in silver....... or if your loaded veilside bakarats or alex f :worshippy: and good old rays

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Just so happens I have a set of custom made Work Ryvers in pearlised white for sale :D

Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: Cheers all, Thanks for the offer on the bespokes (scuse the pun), but I must admit i'm a chrome boy, have av3's on my gtst, but I love the look of Brads. Keep them coming. Apologies for the delay in responding - shift work, it's a bummer. (Till you get to the days off).

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jamie they are superb but I've just forked out for the car, and a splitter off road runner is coming, and I've got a GPS for the speed cameras so I'm a couple of months away from buying. :alco: they'll be for a gtr so am I right in saying i'll need all four the same width?

·
Registered
834 Posts
this is my r33 on 19" works veilside rims

and this is my r34 on 18" rotas it needs lowering next week after mot

·
Registered
385 Posts
this is my r33 on 19" works veilside rims

and this is my r34 on 18" rotas it needs lowering next week after mot
Looks great! I am thinking about 19's on my white R33. What are your numbers including offset and lip depth ect.

I am trying to get just right myself! i don't want to commit Newbie sins by asking all the time! lol!

·
Registered
834 Posts
forgot my off set off hand but my lip is 85mm i had to get spacer to miss the front claipers too i have 25mm spacers on front and 10mm spacers on rear and in never catches now not even with two in the back
but i do get a scrub sometimes if i push it really hard into a corner when the wheel is turned

1 - 20 of 20 Posts