Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might be selling my alloys, they are carbon black 5 spokes with a red anodised rim. They were on the car when i bought it am not sure what make but look special, but my car looks a bit dull so wanna get something brighter. Let me know if potentially interested and will try and e-mail u some pics. The tyres are 255 on back !!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was thinking about getting some new wheels, not sure what width would fit, but I guess as we have the same car, yours should do nicely.

PM'd you with the email address to send the pics to.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry rice boy they are 17's, will take pics on weekend and mail them to who ever wants em !

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to everyone who has PM'd me, they are still for sale just aint posted pics yet will do as soon as.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Skyline Wheels

Send some pics boyo to [email protected] or send them up the Valleys with the next stagecoach, i am only 15 miles away and yet a World apart.
The air is thin up here

Regards
Biker 1010 oops i have just fallen off, i knew a laptop was going to be a BAD THING on my Sickle

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry again, camera probs, am gonna clean my car 2moro promise to send pics to all who have requested.

Thanks and sorry again
Ben

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tried to post on website but file was too big, those who PM'd me you should have mail !!

Ben

1 - 12 of 12 Posts