Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The below has really just happened to me.

Sat watching a bit of Come Dine With Me after a long day, as you do, then my mum bowls on in and tells me she thinks she has a boil on her bum and can I check. Before I get a chance to say no she turns around, drops her trousers and parts her bum cheeks. It was in fact just a sore spot where she'd stupidly worn a thong whilst we were out horse riding and it chaffed but this is besides the point, WHY for the love of God did she feel it was ok to show me her arse crack? I don't know if i'm meant to feel some sort of womanly bond between us where she's comfortable with showing me that sort of stuff or if i'm meant to feel traumatised?? So far i've refused dinner and currently feel like clawing my eyes out! WHY!! Why do these things have to happen to me?!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, but I needed to share my experience, much like how you tell your girl mates that your ex boyfriend had a small willy.

I've been asked to do plenty of awkward things but that's a different story :grinno:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Good job it wasn't a boil on her kebab. Yuk

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She did mention something about a little prick earlier, I thought she was talking about sewing. Turns out it was you.

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
The below has really just happened to me.

Sat watching a bit of Come Dine With Me after a long day, as you do, then my mum bowls on in and tells me she thinks she has a boil on her bum and can I check. Before I get a chance to say no she turns around, drops her trousers and parts her bum cheeks. It was in fact just a sore spot where she'd stupidly worn a thong whilst we were out horse riding and it chaffed but this is besides the point, WHY for the love of God did she feel it was ok to show me her arse crack? I don't know if i'm meant to feel some sort of womanly bond between us where she's comfortable with showing me that sort of stuff or if i'm meant to feel traumatised?? So far i've refused dinner and currently feel like clawing my eyes out! WHY!! Why do these things have to happen to me?!
meh as a nurse i sypathise but i can top it

I was in the que at tesco with my ex and we were talking about work... the woman behind me says "excuse me" - interupting me... "are you a nurse?"

I reply "yes" <-- Big mistake no.1

"have a look at this" - pulls skirt up to reveal a blister on her inner thigh...

"erm... i'm not sure what that is" <--- big mistake no.2

"here have a closer look"

i shall leave the rest of the story to your imagination

:useless:
lmao

1 - 20 of 21 Posts