Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here, looking into importing a GTs-T to have as my own finally (oh yis). Looking to talk to a few guys here in AZ about their Skylines and maybe learn a little from the crew! Good experiences? Bad experiences? Cool tips? Things I should avoid like the plauge? Lemme know! :bounce:

·
Registered
178 Posts
There are tons of Skyline owners now here in Arizona including me. I know a couple of guys who also import them on the side plus I've run into several other owners since I bought my car a year ago. If you want info on the buying process, what the experience is like, and a bunch of other stuff, I've been chronicling my adventures and misadventures on my blog:

23GT.net

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are tons of Skyline owners now here in Arizona including me. I know a couple of guys who also import them on the side plus I've run into several other owners since I bought my car a year ago. If you want info on the buying process, what the experience is like, and a bunch of other stuff, I've been chronicling my adventures and misadventures on my blog:

23GT.net
I'm looking to import one to the U.S....I looked into Japan Partner, but I've read a ton of reviews saying they are fraudulent. What would you recommend? :)

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try the importers in my article here:

23GT: Buying Your Own JDM Car Part 5.5: Hot Importer Nights

You can also try Import25 since they're based in Phoenix but AFAIK they're only bringing in GT-Rs right now

import25

A friend of mine just imported a Eunos Cosmo through JDM Expo so they're another possible source.

JDM EXPO - Best exporter of JDM skyline GTR to USA, Europe, Canada, Australia and more!
Know anything about how reliable these guys end up being? I've had some pretty awful experiences with shady people and I'm pretty paranoid now. :40oz:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Know anything about how reliable these guys end up being? I've had some pretty awful experiences with shady people and I'm pretty paranoid now. :40oz:
Read the blog post I linked to - I went over the rep of each importer I mentioned.

JDM Expo isn't in that article but like I said my friend just imported a Eunos Cosmo from them and had no problems so they're legit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts