Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently moved to the Kaiserslaughtern area near Ramstein AB and have myself a 96 Skyline GTS-T. I was wondering if there is any good shops here for Skyline/RB engine parts, or what are some reliable websites that show part listings for Skyline parts that will ship to Germany.

Ive found a few that arent that reliable with finding different replacement parts for standard repair work, most of them seem to only focus on complete builds. I just need a way to get standard parts.

·
No longer a rep :( but still here :)
6,432 Posts
Im pretty sure the traders on here will ship anywhere and they sell new and used parts. Maybe slightly higher to post but you know what your getting is correct

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, thank you for the replies. Currently the only thing as of now that I am needing is a new front and rear windshield washer pump but I ordered them (hope they work). I just like knowing where I may be able to find parts. I'm very used to finding parts in the US but everything all of the normal parts websites don't stock skyline parts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you're looking for OEM parts and don't mind paying, a UK based or Australia based Nissan dealership can help you out.

I've gotten a few stock parts for my R32 from wreckers based in the UK.

Conceptua, driftworks and ALOT of vendors here ship to Germany quickly for a price that isn't bad at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts