Skyline Owners Forum banner

Where to buy parts?

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  lammy426 
#1 ·
I just recently moved to the Kaiserslaughtern area near Ramstein AB and have myself a 96 Skyline GTS-T. I was wondering if there is any good shops here for Skyline/RB engine parts, or what are some reliable websites that show part listings for Skyline parts that will ship to Germany.

Ive found a few that arent that reliable with finding different replacement parts for standard repair work, most of them seem to only focus on complete builds. I just need a way to get standard parts.

#5 ·
Ok, thank you for the replies. Currently the only thing as of now that I am needing is a new front and rear windshield washer pump but I ordered them (hope they work). I just like knowing where I may be able to find parts. I'm very used to finding parts in the US but everything all of the normal parts websites don't stock skyline parts.

#7 ·
If you're looking for OEM parts and don't mind paying, a UK based or Australia based Nissan dealership can help you out.

I've gotten a few stock parts for my R32 from wreckers based in the UK.

Conceptua, driftworks and ALOT of vendors here ship to Germany quickly for a price that isn't bad at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.