Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jack of All Trades..
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where I can find a rear spoiler like the one shown in this pic?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sports car

Thanks
Jam

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Ask Deggers, that's his car.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I can find a rear spoiler like the one shown in this pic?

View attachment 31663

Thanks
Jam
Its a genuine NISMO rear lip and spoiler. I dont know of anyone reproducing them as copies.

I have kept the boot levelling lip, but I have the spoiler kicking around in the garage. If you want it you can buy it, but you will need a boot infill section. :D

·
Jack of All Trades..
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a genuine NISMO rear lip and spoiler. I dont know of anyone reproducing them as copies.

I have kept the boot levelling lip, but I have the spoiler kicking around in the garage. If you want it you can buy it, but you will need a boot infill section. :D
You have PM...

·
Registered
812 Posts
Yeah mister 18 posts tell us how our cars should look! If Jamskate likes it why not? It is his car after all.

·
Registered
834 Posts
there is one keeps poping up on ebay it never sells so keep ya eye out on there mate

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah mister 18 posts tell us how our cars should look! If Jamskate likes it why not? It is his car after all.
What does a post count have to do with taste? anyway I joined this forum a month after you, just been lurking :)

You're right though, its his car he can do what he likes.

·
Jack of All Trades..
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What does a post count have to do with taste? anyway I joined this forum a month after you, just been lurking :)

You're right though, its his car he can do what he likes.
Well its a good thing I've never thought what other people thing or I'd tell you to take a flying leap.. But as everyone has pointed out, it is my car and if you don't like it don't look at it when its done.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Jam, got you PM mate.. cant send it to Italy though. :(

My cars gone through a bit of a change lately. Ive kept the boot infill though so you would need to source one from elsewhere for the spoiler to stand on.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts