Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont tell me he has left us for a crowd of bikers..
Maybe it was the dressing in leather swung the deal.
ha ha mick time you had another skyline and back here mate.

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
last seen heading for the wicklow mountains at sunset on a crotch rocket, sporting some very flattering arseless chaps,handlebar mostache and studded collar and is not called Mick anymore,just Mychelle

·
Always Seeking Perfection
1,616 Posts
Yea he's a R1 man now, but still on facebook and doing photo shoots as a little money maker. The man has skills with a camera and a laptop.
Not sure how often he dose be on here anymore

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Is that speaking from experience lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
General banter doesn't get herpes,herpes gets general banter!!!!!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
General banter doesn't get herpes,herpes gets general banter!!!!!
There's a joke in there about the amount of vaginas I've destroyed but I don't feel that it's appropriate.

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Yes lad...wray motorsport have a gt4 in for breaking if you need anything let me know. Will be cheap off chris n paul.

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts

Yes lad...wray motorsport have a gt4 in for breaking if you need anything let me know. Will be cheap off chris n paul.
sweet, sure see is there any goodies on it there. im just after ordering a clutch/flywheel and full brake refurb kit for it, has a problem with going into gear... or not going into gear in this case, fully pressed clutch pedal and its as though the cl;utch hasnt been pressed at all, so im going with either the pressure plate or release bearing is knackered,
but on the off chance its the master or slave or the selector fork sure see if they have them there if you can mate?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts