Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
woo hoo 395.6 hp tuned and mapped by rich at rsp
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah just pm'd the administrator just found that out, didnt no that it included swapping otherwise i wouldnt of done it?
oh well

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
mine got deleted once with no explanation and as you can see i have been here longer than most and have pleanty of posts,im still a bit peeved about it now,but yeh 100 posts rule is included in all classifieds bud

·
bla
17,374 Posts
mine got deleted once with no explanation and as you can see i have been here longer than most and have pleanty of posts,im still a bit peeved about it now,but yeh 100 posts rule is included in all classifieds bud
The 34?? I didn't delete it, just checked over your posts.. Your not allowed to sell for friends :sorry:

·
Registered
128 Posts
100 posts is a bit much tho really 50 posts would be alot more user friendly or a certain number of iTrader points maybe.... just my 2p :)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
100 posts is a bit much tho really 50 posts would be alot more user friendly or a certain number of iTrader points maybe.... just my 2p :)
Smiffy.. tried it and it failed... 50 posts is nothing and is easily spammed. User friendly???? .. With 100 most people cant be arsed so sell there crap elsewhere... Noone uses itrader

The rule is there to Protect the Users of this forum.

We have all had to bear with it at some time and so will the new users..

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
The 34?? I didn't delete it, just checked over your posts.. Your not allowed to sell for friends :sorry:
I would have taken ALL responsability as i was the one who was offering the swap and i would have dealt with both parties if anyone had been interested,it would have been as if i were doing the swap,i would only do something like that for someone who i 100% trust ,i know who deleted it and i would have thought a message just to advise me that it had been deleted and why would have been the decent thing to do but i got nothing and thats the bit that im still a bit peeved about bud

·
woo hoo 395.6 hp tuned and mapped by rich at rsp
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
or even if a user doesnt have 100 posts you could just look at how long theyve been a member for clearly see that theyre in no rush to sell stuff, and are not clogging the forum up with useless posts and threads if they havent reached "100 posts"........

·
bla
17,374 Posts
or even if a user doesnt have 100 posts you could just look at how long theyve been a member for clearly see that theyre in no rush to sell stuff, and are not clogging the forum up with useless posts and threads if they havent reached "100 posts"........
Even if they have been here from day 1.. Rules are Rules... If they don't have 100 posts the thread will be deleted....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.